05 January 2011

shelter me oh genius one.

I've missed smelling like chlorine. I've been working on my building up my arms. My physical appearance will soon be to my liking. I think I'm going to dye my hair once I get backto school too.. Not sure yet because my hair is blonde again because of this restore shampoo im using, and of course because of the chlorine. In 72 hours, many things have changed; for the better...and it doesnt stop here. Now that I can catch my breath, I have to refrain from getting lost in it all. I am confident I am making the right decisions. I have to refrain from staying stagnant because thinking about things said, and feelings lost, and hope- BLEEEPPPPP stopping. Because that's what I need to avoid.

I am optimistic for this semester, in all aspects. I am not going to worry about getting into a relationship, im not even concerned with hooking up with anyone. Who knows when I'll be ready, but I know I don't care and that's not a priority.

My current favorite playlist right now is:

Ridin Solo-Jason DeRulo
Firework-Katy Perry
Grenade-Bruno Mars
Fuckin Perfet-Pink
Minstrel's Prayer -Cartel
Lose Yourself-Eminem
We R Who We R-Ke$ha
Glitter In the Air-Pink

yup, small, but I'm building on it. Gaga will be on there soon =]

Time for breakfast and help madre de christmas the house. And do some wash. Actually..alotta wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment