Last night was the annual McMenamin holiday party; all of the cousins and uncle aunts friends getting together in a Jersey home..the kids drawing on the garage wall, little ones running around, and snowball fights...It was amazing to the see how the tables have turned and the ones I was carrying around in my arms on vacation, now are holding Noella and talking about college.
Now I'm watching Say Yes to the Dress. So excited. Have some coffee, the house to myself. Sigh. I really need to start packing..ugh. I'm really enthusiastic to go back, redo my room a bit, re work the room to help with my new attitude. Not too much can be done, but tweaks here and there are neccesary. Tonight I have work at Starbucks until close. Hopefully with the Eagles game it won't be too too crowded. Break has been..rejuvenating. My last undergrad winter break. Weird.
What do I want...where do I want to go? Grad school research, job research, potential backpacking trip to research. So.Many.Opportunities.
On my horizon now : packing, WWBM date with Jenny on Tuesday, and depending on snow move back Wednesday, Class Thursday & Friday.
I wanna hold your hand...I simple lyrical phrase...and simple jesture.. I just want someone to hold my hand. It's like a comfort measure. That, and dancing.
Current Music: Katy Perry.
Current Mood: Torn.
No comments:
Post a Comment