15 January 2011

pretenders never sleep with a smile.

I have about 6 or 7 drafts on this thing, maybe I'll actually sit down to finish one. Once again, I'm home. Mom's birthday is tomorrow and she went to AC. I pretty much got guilted into staying home to watch the dog/house&sister. January thus far has not disappointed in the change department :)

Moved back into 102 on Wednesday, to have first day of classes Thursday. It should be ok. Intro to Lit is going to get annoyin after  a while. I can feel it. The good news is I have massive amounts of time which will allow a nice workout routine. Tues/Thurs will probably be biddy and Jamie sessions . Woot.I am dropping a class and picking up another, so that in the summer I will only have 3 classes instead of 4. Friday, I passed my driving test ( AHHHH ) . FINALLY! Now I have to keep moving and get the car process rolling.

Today I did something incredibly stupid (already). I registered for the Broad Street Run. Yeah. SO! My workout regime will definatly need to be solidified.

So many fun things on the horizon..

No comments:

Post a Comment