18 January 2011

i'm sitting here, with a tissue in my nose praying for a two hour delay.

No joke. Nose started to bleed a little, AGAIN and this wintry mix has left the ground outside itching for some traction. Despite sharing a campus with Gwynedd Mercy Academy we STILL do not even have a breath of delay. (Barnacles.) I get to start part two of the first day of classes. Jenny and I are going to be the only Juniors[yet Seniors], in the Nursing elective this morning. Joy. Maybe my bright ass yellow boots with give me a little confidence.

I'm already procrastinating my Lit homework. I'll do it between Nursing and the actual class starting. Heh..right. Yesterday I found out that Kurt and Christina (!) are doing the Broad Street Run. SO HAPPY I have someone to do it with/kinda/have support among the 30000 other runners. I'm going to force her to stay with me.. People cheering are awesome and having cheers at the beginning and end are highly needed and I'm excited but ..there needs to be someone on the inside dragging my half dead soul throughout.  I really need to stop this..weird working out thing. I start, sweating up a nice storm, doing abs then... I eat..but not just eating... binge eating. Nothing is pardoned or discriminated against.That's not gonna help. I need to form a plan. Also need to clean my room. It's as dishevled as my brain is these days. (Sigh)

Ok so BIG week still ahead. I'm still feeling unnerved about somethings..and how people need to keep comments and things to themselves; especially when they don't take the time to LISTEN or get to know people or what is going on. Maybe I can be to blame for not proclaiming my sob story or laying my heart and life out for scrutiny...and ultimately, I know it all depends on how you react, (which in this nonsensical case I refuse to do- other than shaking my head and hoping that one day decency will find the pathetic carcasses and enlighten. Just enlighten. ) but I will keep moving. Even on the days where the earth is fighting to stand still, I will power on and on. My thoughts will catch up, the demons and bullshit will trail, but they will NOT control my life.

Now it's time to start the day.

oh and here's a doodle I doodled :)

[currently it's darker and will soon be in a larger art form] I love it.



[Edit TWO HOUR DELAY! FUCK YES! .. now what does that mean? /Edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment