07 February 2011

anchor.

Despite the chaos, and things pulling me in 1000 different directions, you've kept and continue to keep me grounded. You have looked me straight in the face and said it will be ok. And I will continue to believe you.

Little by little, the beautiful things are unfolding. Stupid pop songs continue to describe my days and mood; not in a bad way of course. (Currently it's the Jamie Meyers cover of It's Tearin Up My Heart, now available on iTunes ;] ).

I'm glad we're talking again, and are on our way...to..wherever. Forgive, sounds good..forget not too sure I can just yet. I don't really believe I'm expected to either. What else is there to say. There's a strange linger of comfort and security..two very hard things to just let go. The hugs still feel safe as they did on day one, and the knowing of I could look my worst and still be seen as the best is to familiar. It's nice to know that even in light of all the changes, some things do in fact stay the same.

There are some amazing things I am looking forward to this week..super nervous but it's just another new.
:)

oh you make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment