13 February 2011

it's not just about the x's and o's

There is  a little green polkadotted ribbon tied looped through little charms and a key into a bow. A key. A ticket. A chance. A debt. A hassle. A relief. I haven't named her/him yet. I feel like when the time is right I'll know. How do parents pick their children's names?!

Today will consist of some SERIOUS homework doing. Another busy week ahead. I think that this will be the new trend busy weeks accompanied by extensive sleep loss. 3weeks and two days until Atlantic City. 23 freakin days.

Alright. It's true. All you optimists and such were right. Eventually things have a way of falling together. Maybe not with the right pieces, right time, or what you even planned. They do.. I still dunno how to feel about it though..and there most certainly is going to be more 'falling'.

People talk no matter what. They yap and yap to voice an opinion and even when circumstances change they yap and yap about that too. Oy vey. Just let people work out their own issues. If you wanna sit with your popcorn then do so, just don't say anything unless asked.. yanno?

On to the homework so I can have my Valentine dinner with some beautiful ladies tonight .

No comments:

Post a Comment