Sugarland reminds me of summer. Driving Zoe with her windows down on Woodhaven, makes me anxious for summer roadtrips. This morning I sat on Mom's bed, like I used to when I was little, and told her about my week. Then the inevitable question came - what's your plan now? Well..what is next? Car payments, tuition payments, picking up more shifts/pulling doubles, homework/projects, FAFSA at some point; back to the grind. In all honesty, I just want to graduate. Life is waiting on the other side. I know how people felt when they graduated high school ... Doesn't mean I'm not going to have the best time here on out. I'm indifferent..but I am ready.
After the fluff and fantasy of Spring Break has worn off, I've had some time to think. What is next? Where am I going now? I'm not scared. If anything, this break I've learned that I need to be patient. Maybe I can't get things right the first time (ie COD), but with practice it can happen ( - but I really like playin on the invincible level. Sooo much easier). Also, it doesn't matter where you are or where you go, it's really about who you're with.
Tell me I can't do something, and I will prove you wrong to the best of my ability. Atlantic Ocean in my dress, in AC - Check. Feet numb after- Double Check. Tell me my dreams are stupid and won't come true, or I'm unrealistic.. I will show you who is unrealistic and will be left behind.
Some light was shed on a perception of my life.. I mean, I just do what I have always done in order to survive. I don't need to document my life online every five seconds, or have people know everything about me in order to appreciate who I am. If you like me, fine if not then that's ok too.
I believe in second chances, and people can change if they REALLY want to, or.. if they find the right one.
No comments:
Post a Comment