Nooooooo. Can we please just rewind back to a week ago today, and replay. This break has been a beautiful distraction from life, and the complicated trails on the horizon await. I can say it was a pure success, and the winding down will consist of homework, sleep and work.
I went to the Franklin Institute, had a panera date, was reunited with two clowns whom I missed dearly - we spent the night buying random things from Walmart and going mudsliding in Bensalem, and took off on an adventure to AC for Jimmy's birthday. I also learned how to play XBox/Halo/COD4, spent days just watching movies and laughing without a care.
AC was a blast, with the best people in the world. I swear Gwynedd is a black hole; but once we were ripped away from that strastosphere, we were ourselves and happy.
Happy half birthday to Bri Taylor and Myself...my what has changed in 6months...wonder what will happen inthe upcoming ones.
I'm gonna go trace shapes around the bruises on my legs from AC..God knows what they're from.
No comments:
Post a Comment