03 March 2011

tumbling turning wish and weave.

dusting away the cobwebs on a familiar feeling; the comfort of a cup of coffee, buds delivering words you want to, wish to, but can't say (so I sit mellowin out to the time kept by the drum), and a keyboard. Hello Keiss hall lab, 2nd floor , second row window seat - I've missed you.

Sophomore year I practically lived in this seat before classes, giving myself some time to think reflect and write it out. I shouldn't have to be so afraid to write it all out anymore, but i am certainly hesitant.

march 3 2010 snipit: " Last night, before work [I'm very chronological today aren't I?] Kelly came over and dyed my hair for me. It's now a chocolate brownish. I like it, I look older, and I miss the cluster of strawberry colors-but it'll fade back gracefully."

Dear LORD how much changes. Last night I went out for drinks with Matty. How I missed him. It was refreshing, a breath of relief. Tides of time change a lot but it's comforting to know that there are people out there no matter what the circumstances or the years dont lose their shine. He is still the amazing down to earth hilarious adorable boy I knew when we met at 13. (Of course with some maturing on both sides but that's life). Talk about someone who has seen me go through it all. OY.  I love remembering how to laugh, how to relax and sit there and just be - no worries, no bullshit. Needless to say we're going to go out and catch up again.


I'm pretty sure I enjoy getting intoxicated on coffee than any other drug. If I had to- that would be my drug of choice.  It's going to be a beautiful day.

bridget dwyer, as long as i've you, you've always been high on life .

drugs are overrated. people are addicting enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment