18 March 2011

take my hand, and lead me to salvation.


Les Miserables; this line/part in the Finale is guarenteed to make me cry anytime anywhere. It is beautiful, in every way beauty can be expressed. (Fast fwd to 5:54)

Take my hand
And lead me to salvation
Take my love
For love is everlasting
And remember
The truth that once was spoken:
To love another person is to see the face of god

Even the Valjean cries. The entire audience is still. The resonance of the words echo in your soul. *chills*
My favorite still is the original symphonic recording but still.


Here I sit snuggled in the Tweety bird comforter at Kathys. My baby is sleeping... she's not really a baby anymore...I want to slow her life down and play dolls all day. I fell asleep for a little bit while we were watching Elmo. I wake up and say sorry baby girl and she puts her arm around me and goes it's ok biddy I'll keep you ok if you want to sleep. I want to bottle her spirit and kindness so that when shes a teenager I can feed it to her..and when I'm having a bad day just take it in. I never want her to grow up. Actually I do so I can take her shopping and we can hang out like Kathy and I but.. the rest of the world and hurt and nonsense.. I just want to keep her locked away from it all. Taylor Swift- Never Grow Up.. pretty much sums my plea for this little girl. But I suppose we all have to go through it.

Hard work does  pay off.. in certain ways I suppose. Grades are in for Nursing. I did decent on the Midterms [thank god]. There is so much coming up..stress is going to ride me hard. I will prevail per usual, armed with coffee and good music.

Ugh; my body is tired. Sunday I will need it to sleep and do massive work. Last night I onnly got one hour of sleep before work. Oy. At least it was an awesome evening of dancing and rocking out with some favorite people. Tomrrow work again 730a-3.

Things will be alright...I have a confidence that things will happen as they should...the sunshine helps a little bit too. 

oh summer hurry.





No comments:

Post a Comment