I can't just pick one lyric to sum up my emotions right now. Roller frickin coaster. This weekend was really awesome in most ways. Yesterday I slept for hours and hours on end. Purely by accident too. Today, to celebrate the first day of Spring correctly was spent traveling to and from the different Ritas locations accompanied by music, sunshine, and laughter. Ohhow I love laughing and miss it.
Come onnnnn summertime and the feel goods. We're spending time making plans and doing our own thing...sadly Monday is going to peer it's nasty head too fast. For the first time since Friday I flipped open my pocket calendar to see what is going to happen. Boy did that knock the good feeling fast. It's really crunch time. There is so much to be done in a short amount of time. "bridget BREATHE..right now" is all I keep hearing in my head. hah oh I'm breathing I swear. Does my face match my hair? Nope? Then..Im ok for now.
Tonight I will be burning through work, or try to , to prepare for this week. Certain things help.. like music and thoughts, and friends, and uughhhh too much water ice.
Lady A, Sugarland, Rascal Flatts,
love you need you thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment