Close your eyes and roll your neck. To the left. Down now, chin to chest. To the right. Now back around. Breathe in a deep cleansing breath and push it out with whatever you have to give.
The colors and down deeps of people continue to show ugliness. I am tired of it. Exhausted. FED UP. I guess it's a saving grace I work too much, or have homework to hide behind.
Life otherwise is goddamn awesome. Nosaracasm either. I work .. a lot. I study and go to class .. a lot. I try my best to make time for me and to go out-just so I keep some kind of balance. I do my best to be a good friend, and I continue to make ties and build on foundations already established. In the process, I've discovered more about myself, and the concept of time. There's not enough, there's too much, countdowns and alarm clocks. Last night while I was walking.. I stopped and sat down. Just sat right where I stood, in the freezing cold. I wanted to make the world stop and this was the first time I could just freeze. and drop. Of course I had a bench drug over..a little more comfortable but it was nice to just be and let the world go by.
There are only a few instances now where I feel totally at peace and ok. Normally a presence shouldn't do that, but apparently it does. The future looks nice..especially when you're looking at it together.
time to write papers.. my tickets to move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment