Ohkay, so let's hypothetically say summer is awesome so far with the exception of some emotional speed bumps ; some of which are smoothing out nicely, and hypothetically say I want the days to continue like this.
MMMM I'm ditching the hypotheticals and saying, this summer is living up to what I'm hoping. Saturday was a shit show, and an insane experience. Pictures are up, and it was a blast. John and I spent the day/night together and talked some things out. So far so good :). After going to bird paradise, &the concert, we went to Johns with his sister and Tim and swam. Passed out around 10, woke up late for work. Awesome. Went to work, kinda busy kinda not. Whatevs.
Then last night I'm sitting on the couch with mom watching the Flyers. After the first goal, I get a text if I wanna go to partyish down Temple. I get a 5 minute shower, dressed and changed in 15mins and by the fourth goal, I was down at Temple. Love me some randomness. Pretty much hung out, was the only girl. Typical. Met some new people, and drank from 10-5. Passed out for an hour, got a ride home, forgot my phone, walked to my friends house about a mile away got my phone, came home passed out.
I still managed to go for a run today. Pretty sure I may still be buzzed.
I love summer. I'm convinced it's magical. Magical in the sense we learn things we may overlook anyother season; good or bad we learn.
I'm very upset I wont be able to see my friends on Friday at Melissa's... but I'm really really excited to throw Kelly's party. a bittersweet situation.. Hopefully Saturday we can all get together.
Mph.. I definatly need a drink and food.. the last thing I remember eating was a chipwich at 430a..
No comments:
Post a Comment