Just pretend you're in a movie.
Be as brave and as full of love as the main character.
Because we all need to believe in movies, sometimes.
-IWTFY
yesyesyes. If this were a movie I'd wanna skip the sad parts and the heartache. Let's just fast forward to the part where the girl gets the right guy. I have the glistening beautifully sharp scissors but I can't cut the strings. There are way too many. I'm not ready or I'm just not sure. Either way it's not about the scenes; it's the residual of the goodbyes that rip the scabs away, exposing raw emotions and bleeding scars.
I love creative writing.
And I love fiction.
A word to the wise and the lovers of fiction and fairy tales.. don't get so deep in the thought of the story you can't find your way out or realize truth...because I've followed the white rabbit again and I can't find my way to Neverland.
What's my new plan?
Taking a deep breath now because my face is turning red .
The reason that you can't find neverland is because the white rabbit takes you to wonderland- or rather, underland to be absolutely correct. (Silly Alice calls it by the wrong name) Neverland is the second star to the right and straight on till morning..but that's only what Peter told me..
ReplyDelete;)<3 you. Keep breathing- please.
exactly :)
ReplyDeletesince im being lured underground and stuck i've lost track of the stars.
<3 turning red less and less
I was wondering if there was a deeper meaning. You'd NEVER mess up fairytales, that'd be blasphemy! hehe
ReplyDeletegood because i loveloveloveyouu.